Fake It Till You Make It Hoodie
Acting "as if" is a common prescription in psychotherapy. It's based on the idea that if you behave like the person you want to become, you'll become like this in reality:
- If you want to feel happier, do what happy people do—smile.
- If you want to get more work done, act as if you are a productive person.
- If you want to have more friends, behave like a friendly person.
- If you want to improve your relationship, practice being a good partner.
Just buy this shirt!
These Pocket Hoodies have a double-ply hood, with matching tipped and knotted drawstrings. Ribbed bands and waistband and a front pouch pocket.
- Classic fit
- 50% Cotton; 50% Polyester (fiber content may vary for different colors)
- Medium fabric (8.0 oz/yd² (271.25 g/m²))
- Sewn-in label
- Runs true to size
What do you get when you shop Anxie-tees?
😎 Stylish clothing and gifts that will definitely get you smiles, nods, and compliments from a secret society of other cool, like-minded humans. And some non-humans. Probably. 👽 😻
🗽 Clothing & accessories designed & printed in & shipped from the USA
🙌 The self-satisfaction of knowing that Anxie-tees donates to Mental Health America. High fives all around! 🙌
👩🏽🎨 Knowing that you’re supporting a small business in the US.
⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️ Shopping with a company committed to delivering a 5-star customer experience.
🚚 FREE shipping
|Sleeve length from centre back, in||32.99||34.02||35.00||35.98||37.01||37.99||39.02||40.00|